X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keepah
    replied
    Knotoobad,

I bought this boat a couple months back. Best of luck with your search.

Leave a comment:

• Knotoobad
    replied
    Do you still have the boat

Leave a comment:

• Knotoobad
    replied
    Do you still have the boat?

Leave a comment:

• Knotoobad
    replied
    Do you still have the boat?

Leave a comment:

• Knotoobad
    replied
    Regulator

Was wondering if anyone might know of a deal on a used 23ft Regulator with twin 150s.

Leave a comment:

• wdmso
    replied
    i've been looking all winter the issue Ive found is that the banks seem to only care about the Hulls age when they look up the value not the motors so when they see 1994 they dont want to put out the money unless you have a huge down payment it sucks on both the buyer or the seller

Leave a comment:

• wdegenhart
    replied
    10-4. You'll find that the bilge acess is the same on the 94. They started with a hatch door, went to a pie plate, then went back to a hatch door. I guess they shouldn't have messed with a good thing. The 94 won't have scuppers as it all free drains out of the back. In many ways I like the free drain better.

Thanks for the insight. I assume the tank in my 94 is 150 gallon, but I have never really emptied it to know.

Leave a comment:

• Keepah
    replied
    As far as I know, the hull itself is unchanged, but they made a few layout changes to the liner (moved the batteries from below the transom corner bait boxes to the console, improved bilge access via a hatch forward of the transom door, etc.) and a couple of other cosmetic improvements in '05. I'm keeping my '05 hull because its in overall better condition than the '94 and I've done a fair amount of work on it over the last year to get it how I want it. If the '94 hull was in better shape than my '05 I would be keeping the '94.

Leave a comment:

• wdegenhart
    replied
    Looked like a good deal. What is the difference between the older boat and the 05? I have a 94, so just curious if there are some features you like better on the 05. I havent been able to find much difference. You'll love the twins!

Leave a comment:

• Keepah
    replied
    Reg

Yes. I bought it and am currently having the twin F150s removed and installed on my '05 23FS. I'm going to clean this boat up a bit, install my F250and look to resell it in a couple of months.

Leave a comment:

• cstrickland
    replied
    Reg.

Did this boat sale?

Leave a comment:

• Fattuna
    replied
    Okay cool.

Leave a comment:

• Dualie
    replied
    I will phone you tomorrow for more details on the reg.
    Regards,
    -dualie (stefan)

Leave a comment:

• Fattuna
    replied
    Trade for a 32 and cash?

Leave a comment:

• noquarter
    replied
    reduced

25k obo i need her gone ASAP

Leave a comment: