Llebroc seats on a 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llebroc seats on a 29

Has anyone done this modification ? If so, would love to see a few photos. If the mod was done on a 2006 that would be even better to see. Thank you

Did the Llebrocs seats on my 32 this summer.
    Awesome and love them.

Comment

52fish, thank you. Hoping to get some feedback on an 08 or older 29 as their leaning posts were higher.

Comment

My 32 is a 2006. I liked being a few inches higher. Better visibility the the regular leaning post cushion.

Comment

Originally posted by 0rileysea View Post
          Has anyone done this modification ? If so, would love to see a few photos. If the mod was done on a 2006 that would be even better to see. Thank you
          which set are you considering?
          2000 23 Classic W/ 300 Suzuki - Sold
          2004 32FS w/ Twin 300 Suzuki

Comment

I think the Dual Billfish is the right model.

Comment

I put them on my 2007 29. Used the model / dimensions referenced in the main thread on this site. Great upgrade. You do sit up high while underway if using the seat and not the leaning post. This is fine for me as the visibility / comfort is good. Finding a place to prop a foot up in seas is the trick for me at 5-8. No great option, but can squeeze it to the left of the steering wheel on my helm set up. No regrets at all.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. You wouldn't have a photo or 5 to share ? Thank you.

Comment

I agree with 52. I also. Have an 06 classic and put these on in the spring of this year. Much better visibility over the bow than the cushion . Much more comfortable as well.
                  I kill things ....Deal with it!
                  06 32 classic

Comment

Working...
                  X