Reg32 Dash Plans - New MFD(s) and C10 deletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg32 Dash Plans - New MFD(s) and C10 deletes

So i am looking to upgrade, Ideally stick with Garmin.

MFD Options

So i can fit 1 24" OR 2 12"

At the end the cost is about the same.

Which would you prefer, 1 Jumbo screen or 2 Large screens?

on the starboard I will move the autopilot, add bocatechs and also add a 9/10” display. I will use this for the engine guages and have 1 c10 Suzuki gauge down below in the console. Reason for this is the c10 guages constantly have button issues, and if I go NON Garmin for the screen to the right I can also add StrikeLine charts, which I can’t with Garmin because Garmin doesn’t allow any 3rd part charting.

Chris

Attached Files
    Last edited by BlueChip; 10-25-2021, 02:40 PM.
    2000 23 Classic W/ 300 Suzuki - Sold
    2004 32FS w/ Twin 300 Suzuki

Two screens on a CC for sure especially if they are touch screen. You need a place for your hand to brace off of to work the screen especially at speed. IMG_0677.jpeg IMG_0677.jpeg
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    "Glorys Days"

32 Reg
    26 Reg FS (sold)
    17 sea pro sv

Comment

I plan on putting the AutoPilot to the right also, any concerns reaching it?
      2000 23 Classic W/ 300 Suzuki - Sold
      2004 32FS w/ Twin 300 Suzuki

Comment

To be honest I don't know. I still don't have motors so I have not really tried it other than powering it up. It seems perfect where I put it though. The ability to control the AP with the Garmin screen as well almost eliminates the need for a control head, but I put it in because of safety concern. You can always reach it and turn it off if needed.
        "Glorys Days"

32 Reg
        26 Reg FS (sold)
        17 sea pro sv

Comment

Working...
        X