Keeping My 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping My 23

Had my 23 up for sale for a couple of months, but all the low ballers and bullshitters made me change my mind. Gonna keep her and as a result she's getting all new electronics LOL.
    Figured after 11 yrs some new toys would freshen her up. Dumping all the Ray stuff and going Garmin this time. 1243sxv and 943sxv with XHD radar. Raymarine was nothing but trouble. Went from taking in cash to spending cash.
    Yam F300
    2011 23FS
    sigpic
    "Get Bent"

They are great boats If i didnt need more space, i would have kept her.

Curious in what region you were selling?

In the northeast i sold mine in less than 2 weeks, for very close to asking, and my asking was high.

Chris
    2000 23 Classic W/ 300 Suzuki - Sold
    2004 32FS w/ Twin 300 Suzuki

Comment

Kept my 1999 23 classic even though she was dry docked the last few years. Got out on her this year and was a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueChip View Post
        They are great boats If i didnt need more space, i would have kept her.

Curious in what region you were selling?

In the northeast i sold mine in less than 2 weeks, for very close to asking, and my asking was high.

Chris
        NJ Shore. Had a couple of interests, but everyone wanted a bargain. Kept saying what a clean boat and in great condition, and then they wanted me to drop 10K.
        Yam F300
        2011 23FS
        sigpic
        "Get Bent"

Comment

Understandable, i had similar but then had a cash buyer come through and closed in a day.

Chris
          2000 23 Classic W/ 300 Suzuki - Sold
          2004 32FS w/ Twin 300 Suzuki

Comment

Working...
          X