Go Back   RedRegulatorForums > Model Specfic Tricks/Modifications

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2016, 08:15 PM
11gmcsierra2500 11gmcsierra2500 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 25
Default Oil Fill

I have seen some 26 with the oil fills on the transom. Can someone that has them explain or take a pic of exactly how they are plumbed? I think the previous owner swapped them out for pole holders and it just isn't practical reaching into the bilge to fill the oil.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:29 AM
ciguaterra ciguaterra is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3

You'll need two remote oil fill kits. These are made by Yamaha and have the deck ports, and cap converters for the tanks. You'll need to supply fill hose (I think 1 1/2" ). The hoses will route to either side of your transom livewell (or storage box) down to the tanks in the bilge.

Here is a link to one supplier of the parts:
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.