RedRegulatorForums  

Go Back   RedRegulatorForums > The Trading Block

Old 05-26-2020, 03:31 PM

Default 2007-18 29fs

I have owned this boat since 2007 buying her 6 months after she was delivered new. Since then, she has been babied and stored inside in a dry stack. In December of 2018, I decided to completely upgrade the boat and repowered her with 4.2L 250 HP Yamahas with electronic controls which is the perfect package for this boat. The new engines are amazing. As of now, she has about 70 hours on the new engines and have the remainder of the 6 year factory warranty. We also upgraded the electronics with (2) 12 Garmin MFDs and the Yamaha Garmin engine control which is completely networked and functions as a 3rd display. The dash was completely reglassed with the upgrade and looks factory new. The upgrade included new radar, new auto pilot, XM weather radio, new fusion stereo, 4 new speakers, new polished steering wheel, new remote spot light, an underwater light, new antennas and a new bilge pump. We had the windshield removed and dash glassed, added a new PC enclosure that greatly improves looks and visibility and added new spreader lights. The boat also comes with side wings so you stay warmer and dryer on those early spring days. The cockpit has LED lighting and electric reel plugs. The Bly carbon fiber retractable outriggers sit in Lee bases and make for an awesome spread. She is in great shape and looks almost new. The gel coat and upholstery look great. By far, this is the best boat in her class. The ride, performance and style are superb. I intended to keep her for another 10 years but we decided to buy a bigger boat so its time to pass her on to a new owner. She is stored indoors in Southport, NC and is ready to fish or cruise. Asking $140k PM for pictures if interested.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:16 PM

Default 29 reg

Would love to see some pictures of this boat. If you have some will you email them to johnathantripp@me.com? Thanks