Go Back   RedRegulatorForums > View Profile

Robertl211 Robertl211 is offline


Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Sans Souci 2
    06-14-2015 05:21 AM
    Sans Souci 2
    The hull # is in the vin. Not sure on the newer ones. Here is an example of mine: AB123086D294

    Yes you definitely want a Group 27 dedicated house battery. Better yet would be 2 in parallel especially if you have a lot of electronics. You would need to run a wire from your auxiliary charge on your port engine to the house battery. Isolate it from your starter batteries. Blue Sea Systems makes some good switches for this purpose. There is another company too (name escapes me right now) that makes good battery switches. You can combine them all if you run down your starter battery(s).

About Me

  • About Robertl211
    Cape Cod, MA
    Subsea Engineer
  • Signature
    1999/2018 "26 Custom" Twin Suzuki 200s
    1997 F250 Single Cab Long Bed Powerstroke 7.3l


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 09:29 AM
  • Join Date: 03-10-2015
  • Referrals: 0

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.